- Published: Monday, 23 November 2020 12:08
The seemingly endless, changing restrictions and lockdowns related to Covid-19 are leaving many people struggling emotionally and sadly in many cases also financially. Thus causing a large variety of negative emotions such as despair, fear, anger, depression, anxiety and loneliness to name but a few. These can be relating to yourself and concern for loved ones.
- Published: Friday, 24 April 2020 14:18
Firstly we’d like to wish everyone a safe and healthy lockdown, in these times our nation is witnessing heartache, great endurance and some truly heartwarming and inspiring moments. Isolating from our friends and family can be hard but with the combination of technology, wellness and an enduring spirit we will get through this. Here are some useful tips for making the most of lockdown, allowing us to find times of happiness and take a break from our busy lifestyles.
- Published: Monday, 27 January 2020 17:38
As January 2020 draws to a close so many of us are in the process of trying to stick with our personal New Year’s resolutions. Some being short term other more ambitious ones have goals of permanent lifestyle changes. Changing eating and drinking habits are popular choices, which fall beautifully in line with the promotion of healthy ethical eating through Veganism and Veganuary.
- Published: Wednesday, 06 November 2019 15:06
As the colder Autumnal weather takes a firm hold there’s always a flourish of articles detailing how to change your skincare regime to counteract environmental changes and the drying effects of central heating. Here we deal more specifically with tackling the side effects on skin of common illnesses such as colds and flu. A combination of dampness, colder temperatures and heated indoor spaces creates the perfect breeding ground for germs and exacerbate their spreading. Keeping skin looking healthy when battling these common illnesses can be difficult but it’s not impossible.
- Published: Wednesday, 29 May 2019 14:57
We are very proud to be the official UK distributors of La Cure Dead Sea mineral luxury skincare products. Within a longstanding relationship with this Jordanian family run company we are enjoying every step of the journey. Receiving really positive feedback on how our products have dramatically improved our customer’s skin and as a result of it their confidence levels makes every day worthwhile.
Latest Blog Entries
- Using Aromatherapy To Help Achieve Mental And Physical Wellbeing. 23-11-2020
- Coping With The Lockdown. 24-04-2020
- Veganuary January – All Year Round Vegan Friendly Skincare Choices. 27-01-2020
- Look Your Best When You Feel Your Worst. 06-11-2019
- The story of La Cure. 29-05-2019
- The Natural Choice For Healthy Skin. 05-04-2019
- Sweet Dreams. 07-08-2018
- New Year New You. 08-01-2018
- The Big Chill. 02-11-2017
- On The Face Of It. 09-08-2017
- Hitting The Spot. 10-02-2017
- Marula Oil – The Beauty Secret Revealed. 31-10-2016
- Here Comes The Sun – Be Safe And Have Fun. 22-06-2016
- How to get the most from your visit to a trade show. 18-05-2016
- The Growing Use Of Aromatherapy In Palliative Care. 04-04-2016
- Makings Scents Of It All. 28-01-2016
- Wrap Up Your Clients This Winter. 13-01-2016
- The History Of Aromatherapy. (Part 2) 18-12-2015
- The History Of Aromatherapy. (Part 1) 16-12-2015
- Marketing with Mindfulness (Part II) 31-07-2015
- Marketing with Mindfulness (Part I) 02-07-2015