- Published: Monday, 04 April 2016 15:50
Aromatherapy is a complementary therapy, which uses essential oils to promote healing in clients. It has been used in palliative care for many years now to reduce the side effects that patients have to endure. It is also used in coping with some of the side effects of cancer.
- Published: Thursday, 28 January 2016 10:37
Smell is detected by the human systems via Olfaction. The Olfactory system has a large part to play in the transportation of smell to the brain, which subsequently gets transported to all other body systems.
- Published: Wednesday, 13 January 2016 14:16
After the excesses of the festive season most will tend to detox and get back in shape. Is your business ready to tap into the growing market of detox treatments this January?
Latest Blog Entries
- The story of La Cure. 29-05-2019
- The Natural Choice For Healthy Skin. 05-04-2019
- Sweet Dreams. 07-08-2018
- New Year New You. 08-01-2018
- The Big Chill. 02-11-2017
- On The Face Of It. 09-08-2017
- Hitting The Spot. 10-02-2017
- Marula Oil – The Beauty Secret Revealed. 31-10-2016
- Here Comes The Sun – Be Safe And Have Fun. 22-06-2016
- How to get the most from your visit to a trade show. 18-05-2016
- The Growing Use Of Aromatherapy In Palliative Care. 04-04-2016
- Makings Scents Of It All. 28-01-2016
- Wrap Up Your Clients This Winter. 13-01-2016
- The History Of Aromatherapy. (Part 2) 18-12-2015
- The History Of Aromatherapy. (Part 1) 16-12-2015
- Marketing with Mindfulness (Part II) 31-07-2015
- Marketing with Mindfulness (Part I) 02-07-2015