- Published: Friday, 31 July 2015 11:23
Keeping your clients
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) defines marketing as a management process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying consumer requirements profitably.
One can spend a lot of money in advertising, but if those clients do not come back, then return on your investment will reduce impacting on business profitability. So how do we keeping our clients coming back for more?
- Published: Thursday, 02 July 2015 11:23
Complementary therapists love giving. I think that is what attracts us to the therapy world in the first place. Driven by this inner most desire to ‘give’ to others, it can be difficult at times to get to grips with the dry business skills.
To grow continuously and to attract new clients, mindfulness of what is working at present and what worked in the past is very important. It is also important to have a vision of tomorrow and how you might attain it.
Latest Blog Entries
- New Year New You. 08-01-2018
- The Big Chill. 02-11-2017
- On The Face Of It. 09-08-2017
- Hitting The Spot. 10-02-2017
- Marula Oil – The Beauty Secret Revealed. 31-10-2016
- Here Comes The Sun – Be Safe And Have Fun. 22-06-2016
- How to get the most from your visit to a trade show. 18-05-2016
- The Growing Use Of Aromatherapy In Palliative Care. 04-04-2016
- Makings Scents Of It All. 28-01-2016
- Wrap Up Your Clients This Winter. 13-01-2016
- The History Of Aromatherapy. (Part 2) 18-12-2015
- The History Of Aromatherapy. (Part 1) 16-12-2015
- Marketing with Mindfulness (Part II) 31-07-2015
- Marketing with Mindfulness (Part I) 02-07-2015